We are looking forward to seeing you soon at your upcoming appointment. In preparation for your visit, we want to ensure that we are doing everything we can to ensure your well-being and that of our team.
First, I would like to confirm that you are feeling well! We ask that you do a quick self assessment prior to your arrival.
- Are you currently presenting any of the following symptoms of COVID-19; shortness of breath, fever, cough, loss of taste of smell, vomiting or diarrhea, chills, muscle pain, sore throat?
- Have you tested positive for the novel coronavirus?
- Are you waiting for the results of a laboratory test for the novel coronavirus?
- Have you travelled outside the country in the last 14 days?
- When possible, we ask that you maintain physical distancing of at least 2 meters (6 feet). Know that when it is not possible to maintain this distance and receive aesthetic medicine treatment, we are taking measures to mitigate the risk to you and our team. Are you comfortable receiving treatment at this time?
Before entering the clinic:To help us preserve our supply of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE), please arrive with your own mask.
It is preferential that you arrive without make-up if you are having a face treatment to help limit the number of physical touchpoints during your stay.
When you enter the clinic:In consideration of your safety, your treatment provider will be wearing the necessary PPE as guided by provincial medical authorities.
We will take a quick temperature check and review the above questions with you.
In the treatment room:
Need skin care? We will prepare it and bring it to you. Our treatment provider and/or Concierge will ensure that all product is sanitized, packaged and ready to come home with you.
We look forward to seeing you at your appointment. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call us anytime!